Ultrasound Life Support (USLS BL1 P)€0
About this course
Ultrasound Life Support
Basic level 1 Provider (USLS BL1 P)
The course is aimed to physicians who treat patients in acute, urgent and critical situations and who are new to point-of-care ultrasound, or are in the early phase of their learning curve
This course aims to provide professionals with tools for point-of-care image acquisition and interpretation and teach how to use the ultrasound as a diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring bedside tool in emergency and ITUs settings, integrated with advanced life support protocols (ACLS, ATLS) according to ‘ABCDE’ and ‘Head-to-toe’.
The course has been held in more than 50 countries worldwide and its content is in accordance with the international evidence-based recommendations.
The USLS BL1 P course is a prerequisite for the WINFOCUS USLS International Competency Certification.
Based on the FEEL and FATE clinical-ultrasound protocols. Minimum theoretical exposures and subsequent practice tutoring in healthy models.
The course is held in two days and is divided into three parts: Oral Presentations, Interactive Discussion of real Clinical Cases and Hands-On Practice and Mentoring on healthy models.
The trainers are experts in point-of-care ultrasound and have an extensive experience in teaching. They provide participants with a remarkable amount of practical learnings, simulations and interactive cases.
- ABCDE US-enhanced primary assessment
- Bedside Ultrasound
- General Management of the Ultrasound
- Airway management with Ultrasound
- Lung Ultrasound Basic Patterns Procedures
- Free peritoneal fluid (FAST windows). Thoracic / Abdominal Aortic aneurysm
- Nephro-Urology Clinical Ultrasound
- Introduction to Echocardiography. Cardiac windows. Hemodynamic Evaluation
- Thromboembolic disease (DVT and PE)
- Procedures: central, peripheral and various synthesis pathways
- Evaluation: optic nerve and pupil. Basic notions of Transcranial Doppler
- Concepts in secondary ultrasound evaluation (Head to Toe)
Check out the Calendar to discover Dates and Venues of the next Courses or fill in the form below if you wish to have more infos about our courses in your country.