Ultrasound Life Support (USLS BL1 P)€0
About this course
Ultrasound Life Support
Basic level 1 Provider (USLS BL1 P)
The course is aimed to physicians who treat patients in acute, urgent and critical situations and who are new to point-of-care ultrasound, or are in the early phase of their learning curve
This course aims to provide professionals with tools for point-of-care image acquisition and interpretation and teach how to use the ultrasound as a diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring bedside tool in emergency and ITUs settings, integrated with advanced life support protocols (ACLS, ATLS) according to ‘ABCDE’ and ‘Head-to-toe’.
The course has been held in more than 50 countries worldwide and its content is in accordance with the international evidence-based recommendations.
The USLS BL1 P course is a prerequisite for the WINFOCUS USLS International Competency Certification.
Based on the FEEL and FATE clinical-ultrasound protocols. Minimum theoretical exposures and subsequent practice tutoring in healthy models.
The course is held in two days and is divided into three parts: Oral Presentations, Interactive Discussion of real Clinical Cases and Hands-On Practice and Mentoring on healthy models.
The trainers are experts in point-of-care ultrasound and have an extensive experience in teaching. They provide participants with a remarkable amount of practical learnings, simulations and interactive cases.
- ABCDE US-enhanced primary assessment
- Bedside Ultrasound
- General Management of the Ultrasound
- Airway management with Ultrasound
- Lung Ultrasound Basic Patterns Procedures
- Free peritoneal fluid (FAST windows). Thoracic / Abdominal Aortic aneurysm
- Nephro-Urology Clinical Ultrasound
- Introduction to Echocardiography. Cardiac windows. Hemodynamic Evaluation
- Thromboembolic disease (DVT and PE)
- Procedures: central, peripheral and various synthesis pathways
- Evaluation: optic nerve and pupil. Basic notions of Transcranial Doppler
- Concepts in secondary ultrasound evaluation (Head to Toe)
Fill in the form below if you wish to have more infos about our courses in your country.