Ultrasound Life Support (AL1 P)€0
About this course
Point of Care Lung Ultrasound
Advanced level 1 Provider (USLS AL1 P)
The course is aimed to physicians who want to gain advanced knowledge and understanding of point-of-care ultrasound in emergency and ITUs settings.
The Advanced USLS is aimed for physicians (critical care, emergency, anesthesiologists, primary care, cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, pneumologists) who have previously participated in the WINFOCUS USLS Basic Course.
Based on the FEEL and FATE clinical-ultrasound protocols.
Minimum theoretical exposures and subsequent practice tutoring in healthy models.
The course is held in two days and is divided into three parts: Oral Presentations, Interactive Discussion of real Clinical Cases and Hands-On Practice and Mentoring on healthy models.
The trainers are experts in point-of-care ultrasound and have an extensive experience in teaching.
They provide participants with a remarkable amount of practical learnings, simulations and interactive cases.
- ABCDE US-enhanced primary assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced head assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced neck assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced lung assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced heart assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced abdominals assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced obstetrical & Gynecological assessment
- Ultrasound-enhanced advanced limbs & soft tissues assessment
Check out the Calendar to discover Dates and Venues of the next Courses or fill in the form below if you wish to have more infos about our courses in your country.
Dates and Venues
There are currently no courses available, please write us for more info.