Nurses and Paramedics (BL1)€0
About this course
NURSES and PARAMEDICS (BL1)
Basic level 1 Provider (US NURSE BL1 P)
The US NURSE Course is aimed to Nurses and Paramedics who treat patients in acute, urgent and critical situations and who are new to point-of-care ultrasound.
This course provides Nurses and Paramedics with tools for point-of-care image acquisition and interpretation and teach how to use the ultrasound manage patients in emergency settings.
Based on the FEEL and FATE clinical-ultrasound protocols. Minimum theoretical exposures and subsequent practice tutoring in healthy models.
The course is held in one/two days and is divided into three parts: Oral Presentations, Interactive Discussion of real Clinical Cases and Hands-On Practice and Mentoring on healthy models.
The trainers are experts in point-of-care ultrasound and have an extensive experience in teaching. They provide participants with a remarkable amount of practical learnings, simulations and interactive cases.
- Introduction of the course Physics and Knobology
- Peripheral Vascular Access
- Lung alphabet
- Heart, sub-costal window & IVC evaluation
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Integrated with Ultrasound
- Traumatic Patient Primary Survey with ultrasound integration
- Hands-on and Interactive cases on healthy models
Fill in the form below if you wish to have more infos about our courses in your country.